Our 100% natural Epsom Salt has been sustainably sourced in Germany, which is one of the few places where you will find naturally occurring Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate). Known for its purity and quality - so pure, it's Food Grade not pharmaceutical grade.
An all natural Epsom Salt. We believe you should know where your body care products come from and that they should be as natural as possible. Most Epsom Salts on the market are produced in a factory of China. Our is sustainably extracted from geological underground deposits in Germany and produced to a very high quality specification. Germany is one of the few places where you will find naturally occurring and derived raw materials for Epsom Salts (they call them Bittersalz)
- Our Epsom Salts are 100% natural with no additives, or anything artificial and have not been manufactured or modified in any way.
- Our salts have lower levels of secondary salts than many Epsom Salts on the market and therefore higher in purity.
- Our product is Food Grade Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate)
- Higher in purity and in elemental magnesium
- Meets and exceeds food grade standards (FCC)
- Fine grain easy to dissolve
How to use Epsom Salts?
- A relaxing bath soak: Add two cups of Epsom Salt to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub.
Find out more...