It’s been a long work day. You spent the morning fumbling for lost keys and misplaced homework, and the evening greeted you with a dirty house and an empty fridge. Whatever patience you possessed flees in the wake of homebound chaos. It’s time for relaxation.
The Salt Box sympathises. We’ve suffered those frustrating moments - which is why we serve as a trusted Epsom salt supplier, ensuring that our customers achieve some much-deserved peace. Let these minerals ease the aches and aggravations of the day, soothing that ever-rising anxiety. Take a moment to simply breathe. You’ve earned it.
Buy Epsom Salt to Counter Stress
Long days (and long nights) demand relief. These crystals - available in both coarse and medium grains - allow the body to shrug off typical aches and pains, improving wellbeing and reducing stress.
Curious about how Epsom bath salts can accomplish such a feat? Allow us to satisfy your curiosity. These options deliver concentrated bursts of magnesium (a natural property that accelerates the healing process, synthesising proteins to quicken cellular regeneration and increase circulation). Through these bursts, joint, muscle, and tissue damage are all alleviated - with the body rejuvenated and the mind eased.
According to the Birmingham School of Bio-Sciences, these crystals greatly enhance magnesium levels - with prolonged exposure delivering a 20% increase in both plasma and sulphates. This ensures long-term relaxation - and that’s something you deserve. To learn more about buying Epsom salts in bulk contact us today. We’ll ensure that you always have the minerals you need to combat those frantic hours.
Finding Epsom Salt Suppliers: Our Selection
Let the worries of the day wash away. Choose Epsom bath salts to improve your wellness (and lessen your stress). We offer a range of quality crystals, each formulated to promote relaxation.
As one of the leading Epsom salt suppliers in Australia, we provide our customers with:
- Natural Ingredients - with our salts boasting pure sulphates and magnesium to bolster the body.
- Bulk Sizes - take advantage of buying Epsom salts in bulk sizes, avaliable in both 2.4kg, 11.3kg and 25kg varieties.
- Grain Varieties - choose from coarse (larger crystals, more readily absorbed) or medium (smaller crystals, ideal for foot baths or facial scrubs) crystals.
Buy Epsom salt and discover a reprieve. To learn more about our available products, contact our team today by calling 1800-117-966, or request further information about Epsom salts via our online form. We’ll promptly respond to all questions or concerns, as well as offer exclusive shipping discounts on bulk orders.
Our Epsom salts are German Epsom Salts (Bittersalz).
What Are The Health Benefits of Epsom Salts?
The sulfates and magnesium in Epsom salts have a range of health benefits that everyone can enjoy. Here are a few of the most beneficial.
The high magnesium content of Epsom salt is excellent for reducing stress in the mind and body. Once absorbed, magnesium aids with the conversion of tryptophan, an amino acid, to the neurotransmitter serotonin, which conveys sensations of satisfaction and relaxation. Magnesium is also a key player in the production of energy in cells, so by increasing levels in the body, it can make you feel more reviltalised.
Eliminate Toxins In The Body
A long soak in Epsom salts have been found to have a profound detoxifying effect on the body. The skin is very porous, and through the process of reverse osmosis, the salts help flush out toxins, heavy metals, and accumulations of other harmful substances.
Relieve Muscle Aches and Pains
One of the most sought-after benefits of Epsom salt is its ability to help relieve muscle aches and pains. Magnesium is a powerful anti-inflammatory mineral, and inflammation is the body’s natural response to injury. By modulating cellular events involved in inflammation, magnesium calms the process, making it an effective natural treatment for sore muscles, aching joints, and other systemic stress, and to promote a speedy recovery.
Inflammation is at the core of a host of other health issues, from acute problems to chronic conditions, so there are a range of other ways you may benefit from a soak in Epsom salts. If you’re not feeling 100%, have a long soak in a salt bath, you may be pleasantly surprised by how revived you feel afterwards.
Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
Both magnesium and sulfate have been found to help regulate blood sugar levels by improving insulin production and utilisation. This is very important for reducing the risk (or severity) of diabetes. It is also important for managing day-to-day energy levels - yet another reason Epsom salts can help you feel more invigorated.
Buying bulk epsom salts is a great way to ensure you always have some on hand!
What Are Some of the Other Uses For Epsom Salts?
Aside from these core health benefits, Epsom salts have a range of other uses, for your body and around the house.
Health & Beauty
• Use it to cleanse and exfoliate your face and body
• Soak in a salt bath to help remove a splinter
• Soak your feet in a salt bath to get rid of foot odour and fungus
• Scrub your hair with Epsom salts before you shampoo to help remove hairspray and other styling products
• Add Epsom salt to conditioner to help to rid your hair of excess oil, which will help give it volume
• Apply to insect stings and bites to help relieve itching
Around The House
• Mix Epsom salt with floor detergent for an effective tile cleaner
• Use it to remove gunk build-up in your washing machine
• Keep slugs out of your house by placing salts near any entry points
• Fertilise your plants, flowers and vegetables (magnesium and sulfate are great for producing the primary nutrients needed for plants to survive)
• Scatter on your lawn to keep it green (magnesium is a key element in the chlorophyll molecule in plants)
• Use it as a natural insecticide to get rid of pests
You can read more about epsom salts here!