Ingredients and Method
Hummus is the king of dips. And while it already features lemon and garlic as key ingredients, this recipe is different. Bumping up these flavours adds a whole new dimension to this all-time classic!
- Can of chickpeas
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of a lemon
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2-3tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas then add to your food processor
- Add the lemon juice, half the lemon zest, tahini, minced garlic and 2tbs of the oil
- Blitz, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, and add the extra oil if needed to thin it out.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper
- Spoon into your serving dish and sprinkle with the remaining lemon zest