When buying Epsom salts, take care as many products on the market are created in a factory by combining various elements.
Our 100% natural Epsom Salt has been sustainably sourced in Germany, which is one of the few places where you will find naturally occurring Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate). Known for its purity and quality - so pure, it's Food Grade not pharmaceutical grade.
- Our Epsom Salts are 100% natural with no additives, or anything artificial and has not been manufactured or modified in any way.
- Our salts have lower levels of secondary salts than many Epsom Salts on the market and therefore higher in purity.
- Salts are FCC Food Grade Magnesium Sulphate.
- Small grain size that dissolve easily.
- Packaged in easily stored and resealable in 2 x 10kg bags
How to use Epsom Salts?
- A relaxing bath soak: Add two cups of Epsom Salt to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub.
Find out more...
Bulk bags of salt over 20kg do not qualify for free shipping
This product can not be shipped to a PO Box or Internationally.