Magnesium is an essential mineral for your overall health and wellbeing. Magnesium is an important part of a balanced diet, however many of us have lower levels than necessary. This ancient mineral is absorbed quickly into the body's cells transdermally (through the skin) is a great way to directly benefit from its soothing properties.
100% pure, natural and unrefined Magnesium Chloride Flakes, now available in 10kg bag.
Benefits of a magnesium soak?
- Restores cellular magnesium levels
- Natural cellular protector
- Relief of aches, pains, spasms
- Elevates mood and relieves stress
- Encourages healthy skin tissue
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports the hormonal system
- Calms overactive nerves
- Improves quality of sleep
Zechstein Magnesium Flakes come from the purest known to date natural source of magnesium chloride, the Zechstein Sea. It is extracted from an underground layer in the North of the Netherlands, however the Zechstein Sea (that existed over 250 million years ago) stretches underneath the North Sea and Northern Europe.
Why are Zechstein Magnesium Flakes considered more pure than other sources? Other sources of Magnesium, such as the Dead Sea or other surface level sources, the salt has to be 'cleaned' or processed to remove other elements. Zechstein magnesium chloride is that it comes from the ground already as magnesium chloride (dissolved in water at 31% concentration). Nothing further has to be done to it. To achieve flake form, the water that was pumped into the underground layer is evaporated out.
- purest natural magnesium chloride
- specially developed quality protocol
- underground source from 250 million years ago with the source never having been exposed to modern day pollution
- the source is in the Netherlands, so there is no worries of human rights violations, the mode of extraction is sustainable using just water pressure.
How do I use Magnesium Flakes?
Dissolve 2-3 cups in a warm (not hot) water bath and soak for 20-30 mins.
Pregnant women should see the advice of a medical professional prior to using Magnesium Flakes in the bath.
Note: Magnesium flakes may become moist when in contact with the air and this is absolutely normal and won't have any bearing on the product's integrity. We recommend keeping the product in a sealable bag or container to minimise contact with the air.