100% pure, natural and unrefined Magnesium Chloride Flakes, now available in 10kg bag.
Benefits of a magnesium soak?
- Restores cellular magnesium levels
- Natural cellular protector
- Relief of aches, pains, spasms
- Elevates mood and relieves stress
- Encourages healthy skin tissue
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports the hormonal system
- Calms overactive nerves
- Improves quality of sleep
Zechstein Magnesium Flakes come from the purest known to date natural source of magnesium chloride, the Zechstein Sea. It is extracted from an underground layer in the North of the Netherlands, however the Zechstein Sea (that existed over 250 million years ago) stretches underneath the North Sea and Northern Europe.
Why are Zechstein Magnesium Flakes considered more pure than other sources? Other sources of Magnesium, such as the Dead Sea or other surface level sources, the salt has to be 'cleaned' or processed to remove other elements. Zechstein magnesium chloride is that it comes from the ground already as magnesium chloride (dissolved in water at 31% concentration). Nothing further has to be done to it. To achieve flake form, the water that was pumped into the underground layer is evaporated out.
- purest natural magnesium chloride
- specially developed quality protocol
- underground source from 250 million years ago with the source never having been exposed to modern day pollution
- the source is in the Netherlands, so there is no worries of human rights violations, the mode of extraction is sustainable using just water pressure.
How do I use Magnesium Flakes?
Dissolve 2-3 cups in a warm (not hot) water bath and soak for 20-30 mins.
Pregnant women should see the advice of a medical professional prior to using Magnesium Flakes in the bath.
will be buying again
On the recommendation of a friend and natural health practitioner, I began using magnesium chloride flakes in my bath tub and found an immediate improvement in my sleep and reduced pain associated with endometriosis. I initially purchased the 25kg bag from The Salt Box which was fabulous as it lasted me a full year. However it was heavy, large to store and the salt became slightly wet in the last few months. So this time I decided to try the 10kg bag and I'm delighted. The packaging has greatly improved and the flakes now come in a well sealed ziplock bag. It's still economical, much easier to store and carry. I add 2 cups to my bath along with a few drops of lavender and half a cup to my children's bath water. I really like this product and my family all benefit from the health and relaxation impacts.
The effects of the Zechstein salt bath doesn’t stay just for the night/day. They last longer than commercial epsom salt that I used to bath with. Smoother and softer skin, good for the digestion, of course its relaxing and made me more energetic. I had PMS prpblem due to hormone imbalance. Seems like it’s getting better too. Thanks, Rowena