An all natural Epsom Salt. We believe you should know where your body care products come from and that they should be as natural as possible. Most Epsom Salts on the market are produced in a factory of China. Our is sustainable extracted from geological underground deposits from mines in Germany, the salts are produced in Germany to a very high quality specification. Germany is one of the few places where you will find naturally occurring and derived raw materials for Epsom Salts (they call them Bittersalz)
- Our Epsom Salts are 100% natural with no additives, or anything artificial and have not been manufactured or modified in any way.
- Our salts have lower levels of secondary salts than many Epsom Salts on the market and therefore higher in purity.
- Salts are FCC Food Grade Magnesium Sulphate
- Higher in elemental magnesium
- Meets and exceeds food grade standards (FCC)
- Fine grain easy to dissolve
How to use Epsom Salts?
- A relaxing bath soak: Add two cups of Epsom Salt to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub.
Find out more...
For 200kg, pallets or container quantities please request a quote. We would be happy to help!
This Epsom Salt is the choice of Flotation Tanks Australia-Wide.
Bulk bags of salt over 20kg do not qualify for free shipping
This product can not be shipped to a PO Box or Internationally.
Thanks guys. Best value online which I wasn’t expecting direct from a salt shop. Will buy from here again.
Great quality...will re-order
As always every product from the Salt Box is top quality.
Great email service
Arrived with in 48 hours
Beautiful quality product
Would definitely buy from Salt Box again
Love the bittersalz epsom salts, will be ordering again!
A very good quality product and fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
Very good when body is sore!
Seems to be working a treat at two cupfuls in the bath! I am branching out and also getting from another supplier about 9kg of magnesium cloride! Which some people say is even better!
Have used a different brand before and didn’t think much of it. Now I used the real Epsom salt and what a difference, will buy again